Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Big Lebowski -- Short @$#&*!^ Version



[Link via Drunken Stepfather]

Today must be Lebowski day--this is the third time I've run across a reference in a couple of hours of ambling. Somehow, in the wake of our esteemed leader dropping the S-BOMB the other day, the video above seems appropriate.

Many have pointed out the irony in the fact that any network airing video of the president's comments unedited would be subject to hefty fines by the FCC. The way I see it, he's given us all license to speak without inhibition! I mean, shit, Congress voted to allow certain types of stem cell research and he was like 'Fuck all that, I'm the Goddamn Presidentiary and if I don't vitro this thing the Christian Right'll think I'm a big fuckin' pussy.'

So cuss away, friends. In fact, make it a point to cuss in the coming days. Anything less from you would be Unfuckingamerican.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about goddamn time someone gave me license to speak my fucking mind!

8:53 PM  
Blogger KTM said...

Don't forget, "anonymous," it's not just 'someone,' it's your president. So it's not 'license,' it's an order.

Kind of like the order given to those scientists who were told to stop the research that might save our kid's kids.

Apples to apples and the like.

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know: apples to apples, dust to dust.

I don't know what that has to do with our implied charge from W: "Do as I say, not as I do." Hold on - does that work with cussin'?

Where was I going with this? Something about stem cells . . .

10:41 PM  
Blogger KTM said...

I think you were going to ask if it was Racist Week yet and the answer, sadly, is "no." But it is Hate On Yankees Week! Huzzah!

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com