Sunday, July 16, 2006

If You Try To Steal The Beat, The Beat Will Steal You


Broken Social Scene: Great band, fabulous videos.


Talking points:

1. Making mixes was a lot more fun when you had to commit to tape.

2. Show anyone under, say, 21 an audio cassette and you might as well be showing him/her whatever is in Marcellus Wallace's briefcase.

3. I wouldn't kick Leslie Feist out of bed. Then again, if ever I were to find Leslie Feist in my bed it would most likely be because she had been hit by a car on the street outside of my apartment, in which case I would call an ambulance immediately.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com