Sunday, August 06, 2006

She's Fantastic, Made Of Plastic, Microchips Here And There



I hung out with my family today and, as it is wont to do, the conversation degenerated. We ended up talking about "Small Wonder," which my soon-to-be-60-year-old father proclaimed to be "a great show." I'm sure you're just as curious about whatever happened to Tiffany Brissette (she played Vicky/V.I.C.I) as we were, so I've already done the work for you.

Tiffany:

"...rates horseback riding as her #1 favorite pastime."

is "a real seafood addict and puts away a bucket of shrimp, oysters and scallops at one shot -- and it doesn't show one gram on her fabulous frame" and is "interested in science and...visits the Boston Computer Museum whenever she's in town."

has competed in "several marathons."


Now figure out how to get that stupid song out of your head.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com