Sunday, July 30, 2006

Wake Up, You've Got A Lot Of Things To Do















[Photo by Karin Partin]

Margot & The Nuclear So and So's - The Dust Of Retreat
Drifting in and out of consciousness on a trip to Vegas and back last weekend, this became my band of the moment. I had downloaded four albums from eMusic specifically for the journey, but somehow never made it past this one. If someone, no matter how eloquent, were to try to describe to me what they sound like, I'd probably take a pass. It's more about the mood, really, and this album puts me somewhere between The Dismemberment Plan's Emergency & I and The Weakerthans' Left and Leaving, though stylistically it's not all that similar to either. When it can't be justified, it's true love, right?

Margot & The Nuclear So and So's
Band Bio

MP3: Margot & The Nuclear So & So's ~ Quiet As A Mouse
MP3: Margot & The Nuclear So & So's ~ Dress Me Like A Clown

Buy: eMusic || Amazon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com