Friday, July 21, 2006

Going To See Live Music On A School Night So You Don't Have To




















Scorecard:

The Preakness: Solid B
I never get to see local bands. If this is any indcation of what's out there, I need to get out more often. Think Blake Babies suckling on Rainer Maria's bosom.

Cold War Kids
: A
Lest this become a CWK fanblog, I won't say anything else. The Great White Hope.

Sound Team:
I
I left early, so it would be unfair of me to pass a grade.



Thanks to Rich from Cable and Tweed for the tip about The Preakness.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com